Theoretical Basis for Nursing (5th Edition) – eBook
- Authors: Melanie McEwen, Evelyn M. Wills
- File Size: 6 MB
- Format: PDF
- Length: 624 pages [699 in PDF]
- Publisher: Wolters Kluwer Health; 5th edition
- Publication Date: December 28, 2017
- Language: English
- ASIN: B078NYZ52K
- ISBN-10: 1496351207, 1496351215
- ISBN-13: 9781496351203, 9781496351210
Access the essential information you need to understand and apply theory in research, education, practice, and management/administration. The most concise and contemporary nursing theory resource available, Theoretical Basis for Nursing, 5th Edition, (PDF) clarifies the application of theory and helps you become a more confident, well-rounded nurse. This acclaimed textbook is extensively researched and easy to read, giving you an approachable and engaging guide to analyzing, developing, and evaluating the theory in your nursing career.
NOTE: This sale only includes Theoretical Basis for Nursing 5e in PDF form. No online access codes are included.