The Wiley International Handbook of Correctional Psychology – eBook
- Authors: Devon L. L. Polaschek, Andrew Day, Clive R. Hollin
- File Size: 5 MB
- Format: PDF
- Length: 840 pages
- Publisher: Wiley-Blackwell
- Publication Date: February 8, 2019
- Language: English
- ASIN: B07NK9CVRC
- ISBN-10: 1119139686
- ISBN-13: 9781119139683
A two-volume handbook that examines the theories and practice of correctional psychology
With contributions from an international panel of specialists in the field, The Wiley International Handbook of Correctional Psychology (PDF) provides a comprehensive and up-to-date review of the most relevant topics related to the practice of psychology in correctional systems. The contributors consider the theoretical, professional and practical issues that are relevant to correctional psychologists and other professionals in relevant fields.
The Handbook of Correctional Psychology analyses the foundations of correctional psychology and contains information on the history of the profession, the roles of psychology in a correctional setting, and examines the application and evaluation of various interventions. It also includes a range of topics including psychological assessment in prisons, specific treatments, and modalities along with community interventions. This important handbook:
- Offers the most comprehensive coverage on the topic of correctional psychology
- Presents chapters that explore contemporary issues and recent developments in the field
- Includes information on interventions and assessments in both community and imprisonment settings
- Contains contributions from leading experts from New Zealand, Australia, Europe, and North America
Written for correctional psychologists, students and academics in correctional psychology and members of allied professional disciplines, The Wiley International Handbook of Correctional Psychology offers in-depth coverage of the most important elements of the field.
NOTE: This product only includes the ebook, The Wiley International Handbook of Correctional Psychology in PDF. No access codes are included.