The Wiley Handbook of Developmental Psychology in Practice: Implementation and Impact – eBook
- Authors: Kevin Durkin, H. Rudolph Schaffer
- File Size: 4 MB
- Format: PDF
- Length: 539 Pages
- Publisher: Wiley-Blackwell; 1st edition
- Publication Date: December 16, 2015
- Language: English
- ASIN: B019M4QOAO
- ISBN-10: 1119095662, 1119095670
- ISBN-13: 9781119095668, 9781119095675
Schaffer and Durkin’s The Wiley Handbook of Developmental Psychology in Practice (PDF) is an authoritative new work investigating the themes of communication and implementation of research within developmental psychology – a scientific field with the comprehensive real-world value in addressing problems encountered by individuals, families, and services.
- Accessibly structured into units exploring family processes and child-rearing practices; educational aspects; and clinical applications.
- Brings together the understandings of a stellar group of contributors with personal experience translating developmental psychology research into practice.
- Goes beyond traditional reviews of literature in the field to report on the practical implementation of research findings, including the challenges encountered by authors.
- Serves as an important resource for developmental psychologists, practitioners working in the field of child development, and policymakers working on issues impacting children and families.
NOTE: The product only includes the ebook The Wiley Handbook of Developmental Psychology in Practice: Implementation and Impact in PDF. No access codes are included.