The Logic of American Politics (9th Edition) – eBook
- Authors: Samuel H. Kernell, Gary C. Jacobson, Thad Kousser, Lynn Vavreck
- File Size: 18 MB, 18 MB, 19 MB
- Format: ePub & AZW3 (original), PDF (converted)
- Length: 802 pages
- Publisher: CQ Press; 9th Edition
- Publication Date: February 20, 2019
- Language: English
- ASIN: B07PJTWWL1
- ISBN-10: 1544322992,1544366574, 1544366566, 154432300X, 1544366620
- ISBN-13: 9781544322995, 9781544366579, 9781544366562, 9781544323008, 9781544366623
This popular textbook arms you with a toolkit of institutional design concepts—command, agenda control, voting rules, veto, and delegation—that help you identify how the American political system was designed and why it works the way it does. The authors construct your critical thinking through a simple yet powerful idea: politics is about solving collective action problems.
Comprehensively updated to account for the most recent events and data, The Logic of American Politics, 9th Edition, (PDF/ePub/AZW3) discovers the increase in political polarization, the growing emotional involvement people have to politics, the partisan politics of judicial selection, Americans’ reactions to changing demographics and the changing nature of presidential leadership. Reviewed to include the 2018 election results and analysis, this latest 9th edition offers you the tools you need to make sense of today’s government.
NOTE: The product only includes the ebook, The Logic of American Politics, 9th Edition in the original ePUb & AZW3. A converted PDF is also included. No access codes are included.