The Handbook of Behavioral Medicine by David I. Mostofsky – eBook
- Authors: David I. Mostofsky
- File Size: 7 MB
- Format: PDF
- Length: 1088 pages
- Publisher: Wiley-Blackwell
- Publication Date: March 25, 2014
- Language: English
- ASIN: B00JDHJNJU
- ISBN-10: 1118453999
- ISBN-13: 9781118453995
Handbook of Behavioral Medicine (PDF) presents an extensive overview of the current use of behavioral science techniques in the prevention, diagnosis, and treatment of various health-related disorders.
- Includes authors from education, social work, and physical therapy
- Features contributions from a variety of internationally recognized experts in behavioral medicine and related fields
- Focuses on the medical interface in Volume 2, including issues relating to health disorders and specialties; social work, medical sociology, and psychosocial aspects; and topics relating to health and education
- Addresses foundational issues in behavioral medicine in Volume 1, including concepts, theories, treatments, doctor/patient relationships, common medical problems, behavioral technologies, assessment, and methodologies.
“Professor David Mostofsky has done it again. He has edited a wonderful ebook presenting a point of view that differs markedly from most works of this kind. The excellent combination of topics, covered by some of the best clinicians and researchers in the field makes this a must read ebook by everyone with some interest in behavioural medicine.” ― Professor Hege Randi Eriksen, University of Bergen
NOTE: The product includes the ebook, Handbook of Behavioral Medicine in PDF. No access codes are included.