The Future of Intelligent Transport Systems – eBook
- Authors: George J. Dimitrakopoulos,
- File Size: 9 MB
- Format: PDF
- Length: 243 pages
- Publisher: Elsevier
- Publication Date: February 19, 2020
- Language: English
- ASIN: B084ZKBBSD
- ISBN-10: 0128182814
- ISBN-13: 9780128182819
The Future of Intelligent Transport Systems (PDF) considers ITS from three perspectives: business models, users, and policy/regulation. Topics cover in-vehicle applications, such as autonomous driving, vehicle-to-vehicle/vehicle-to-infrastructure communication, and related applications, such as personalized mobility. The ebook also examines ITS technology enablers, such as wireless communication, sensing technologies, user behavior as part of the transportation chain, computational technology, regulations, policies, and standards affecting ITS, financial models that influence ITS, and the future of ITS applications. Users will find a holistic approach to the most recent technological advances and the future spectrum of mobility.
- Integrates coverage of personalized mobility and digital assistants, big data analytics and autonomous driving
- Systematically presents the whole spectrum of next-generation Intelligent Transport Systems (ITS) technologies
- Includes end-of-chapter, open-ended questions that trigger thinking on the technological, managerial and regulatory aspects of ITS
NOTE: This only includes the ebook The Future of Intelligent Transport Systems in PDF. No access codes included.