The Challenge of BRIC Multinationals – eBook
- Authors: Jorge Carneiro, Maria alejandra Gonzalez-Perez, Rob van Tulder, Alain Verbeke
- File Size: 12 MB
- Format: ePub
- Length: 695 Pages
- Publisher: Emerald Group Publishing Limited
- Publication Date: November 23, 2016
- Language: English
- ASIN: B01M1N5NOP
- ISBN-10: 1531422535, 1786353504, 1786353490
- ISBN-13: 9781786353504, 9788132225416, 9781848882911, 9781786353498
he Challenge of BRIC Multinationals, (ePub/PDF) explores a number of idiosyncratic elements in the internationalization strategies of BRIC MNEs and, especially, in their relationship with home country policies:
1. The theoretical challenge: do we need different or more particular theories of EMNEs to assess the phenomenon of BRIC multinationals?
2. The empirical challenge: what marks the changing position of BRIC countries in the world economy?
3. The managerial challenge: with the coming of age of a new breed of multinationals, what differentiates BRIC multinationals from other (emerging market) multinationals?
4. The policy-making challenge: what influence have MNEs from BRIC countries had on their domestic economy?
NOTE: The product only includes The Challenge of BRIC Multinationals in the original ePub format. A converted PDF can be requested for free. No access codes included.