The Art and Science of Social Research – eBook
- Authors: Deborah Carr, Elizabeth Heger Boyle, Benjamin Cornwell, Shelley Correll, Robert Crosnoe, Mary C. Waters
- File Size: 28 MB
- Format: PDF
- Length: 736 Pages
- Publisher: W. W. Norton & Company; 1st edition
- Publication Date: December 15, 2017
- Language: English
- ASIN: B077MPBMX6
- ISBN-10: 0393911586, 0393663728, 0393663701
- ISBN-13: 9780393911589, 9780393663723, 9780393663709
Written by a group of internationally famous sociologists with experience in both the classroom and the field, The Art and Science of Social Research, (PDF) provides authoritative and balanced coverage of the complete range of methods used to study the social world. The authors stress the challenges of investigating the unpredictable topic of human lives while offering insights into what really happens in the field, the laboratory, and the survey call center.
NOTE: The product only includes the ebook, The Art and Science of Social Research in PDF. No access codes are included.