The Aqueous Chemistry of Polonium and the Practical Application of its Thermochemistry – eBook
- Authors: Susan A. Brown, Paul L. Brown
- File Size: 9 MB
- Format: PDF
- Length: 220 Pages
- Publisher: Elsevier; 1st edition
- Publication Date: September 25, 2019
- Language: English
- ASIN: B07XWL8MK9
- ISBN-10: 0128193085, 0128193093
- ISBN-13: 9780128193082, 97801238193099
The Aqueous Chemistry of Polonium and the Practical Application of its Thermochemistry, (PDF) offers a thermochemical database and derived pH-potential diagrams to provide readers a better understanding of polonium behavior. The ebook provides an introduction to polonium and its physical and chemical properties, in addition to a detailed overview of polonium’s chemical thermodynamics. Getting on the knowledge of expert authors, the ebook provides important insights for those working with polonium across an array of different fields, from mining industry professionals and analytical chemists, to environmental remediation scientists.
- Offers a unique and detailed review of polonium chemistry
- Reassesses the practical use of polonium in a range of different applications
- Provides pH-potential diagrams for polonium and case studies showing their use in practice
NOTE: The product only includes the ebook, The Aqueous Chemistry of Polonium and the Practical Application of its Thermochemistry in PDF. No access codes are included.