The Analysis and Design of Linear Circuits (8th Edition) – eBook
- Authors: Roland E. Thomas, Albert J. Rosa, Gregory J. Toussaint
- File Size: 9 MB
- Format: PDF
- Length: 912 pages
- Publisher: Wiley; 8th edition
- Publication Date: December 30, 2015
- Language: English
- ASIN: B01AKSZB9G
- ISBN-10: 1119235383, 1119228220, 1119140315
- ISBN-13: 9781119235385, 9781119228226, 9781119140313
The Analysis and Design of Linear Circuits, 8th Edition, (PDF) offers an introduction to the analysis, design, and evaluation of electric circuits, emphasizing developing the learners’ design intuition. The ebook emphasizes the use of computers to help in design and evaluation. Early introduction to circuit design encourages the student to build circuit solutions and optimize designs based on real-world constraints.
NOTE: The product only includes the ebook, The Analysis and Design of Linear Circuits, 8th Edition in PDF. No access codes are included.