The 5-Minute Clinical Consult Premium 2019 (27th Edition) – eBook
- Authors: Frank J. Domino, Robert A. Baldor, Jeremy Golding, Mark B. Stephens
- File Size: 29 MB
- Format: PDF
- Length: 1323 pages
- Series: The 5-Minute Consult Series
- Publisher: LWW; 27th edition
- Publication Date: May 3, 2018
- Language: English
- ASIN: 1975105117
- ISBN-10: 1975105112
- ISBN-13: 9781975105112
A best seller for over twenty-five years, The 5-Minute Clinical Consult Premium 2019 (PDF) is a practical, highly organized resource for clinicians in primary care, nursing, emergency medicine, family medicine, and pediatrics. It provides rapid access to guidance on diagnosis, follow-up, medications, treatment, and associated factors for more than 540 conditions and diseases. The 5-Minute Clinical Consult Premium 2019 is designed to deliver maximum clinical confidence as efficiently as possible…allowing you to focus your valuable time on giving your patients the best possible care.
- Make confident decisions aided by current evidence-based designations in each topic.
- Access valuable clinical guidance in the book as well as 24/7 online access for one year!
- Get quick access to all-new topics, including Geriatric Care, Advance Care Planning, and Medical Marijuana.
- Find the answers you need quickly thanks to an intuitive, at-a-glance format, with concise, bulleted text; hundreds of diagnostic and therapeutic algorithms; DSM-5 criteria; ICD-10 codes, and much more.
Written by esteemed family medicine and internal medicine physicians and published by the leading publisher in medical content, The 5-Minute Clinical Consult Premium 2019: 1-Year Enhanced Online Access + Print, 27th Edition includes 1-year access to 5MinuteConsult.com (sold separately).
5MinuteConsult.com is an evidence-based, online workflow tool easily integrated at the point of care. 5MinuteConsult.com provides online-exclusive content, including:
- ICD-10 codes and DSM-5 criteria
- An A-to-Z Drug Database from Facts & Comparisons®
- More than 3,000 patient handouts in English and Spanish
- Current evidence-based designations highlighted in each topic
- Includes 100 most common Diseases and Conditions in Spanish
- Thousands of images to help support visual diagnosis of all conditions
- Differential diagnosis support from an expanded collection of algorithms
- A video library of procedures, treatment, and physical therapy techniques
- Guidance on laboratory test interpretation from Wallach’s Interpretation of Diagnostic Tests
- More than 1,500 additional topics, including the full contents of The 5-Minute Pediatric Consult and Rosen & Barkin’s 5-Minute Emergency Medicine Consult
- All-new topics, including Peripartum Thyroiditis, Acalculous Cholecystitis, Inflammatory Bowel Disease, Hemophagocytic Lymphohistiocytosis, Binge Eating Disorder, Leptospirosis, and more.
- FREE point-of-care CME and CE: 0.5 credits each time you search the site to find the best treatment for your patients. This activity has been reviewed and is acceptable for up to 20 prescribed credits by the AAFP and the ANCC.
The 5-Minute Clinical Consult Premium 2019, 27th Edition provides the luxury of a traditional print product and delivers quick access to the continually updated online content – an ideal resource when you’re treating patients.
NOTE: THIS PURCHASE ONLY INCLUDES THE PDF. ONLINE ACCESS CODE IS NOT INCLUDED