Sustainable Materials for Transitional and Alternative Energy – eBook
- Authors: Mufrettin Sari, Cenk Temizel, Celal Canbaz, Luigi Saputelli, Ole Torsæter
- File Size: 35 MB
- Format: PDF
- Length: 292 Pages
- Publisher: Gulf Professional Publishing; 1st edition
- Publication Date: February 12, 2021
- Language: English
- ASIN: B08WWXXX2K
- ISBN-10: 0128243791, 0128243996
- ISBN-13: 9780128243794, 9780128243992
Sustainable Materials for Transitional and Alternative Energy (PDF) a new release in the Advanced Materials and Sensors for the Oil and Gas Industry series, includes a list of processes across the energy industry paired with the latest research involving advanced nanomaterials. Subjects include green-based nanomaterials towards carbon capture, the importance of coal gasification in terms of fossil fuels, and advanced materials used for fuel cells. Supplied by contributing specialists in both academic and corporate backgrounds, the reference includes a precise balance on the developments, applications, advantages, and disputes remaining.
The ebook addresses real solutions as energy companies continue to provide energy needs while lowering emissions. The gas and oil industry is shifting and implementing groundbreaking ways to produce energy in an environmentally friendly way. One approach includes solutions developed using advanced materials and nanotechnology. Nanomaterials are providing new alternatives for engineers making this a well-timed product for today’s market.
- Focuses environmental challenges in oil and gas through technological solutions in nanotechnology
- Emphasizes developments, workflows, and protocols in advanced materials for today’s gas and oil sectors
- Assists readers gain insights from an experienced list of editors and contributors from both academia and corporate backgrounds
NOTE: The product only includes the ebook, Sustainable Materials for Transitional and Alternative Energy in PDF. No access codes are included.