Surface Production Operations: Facility Piping and Pipeline Systems-Volume III – eBook
- Author: Maurice I. Stewart
- File Size: 92 MB
- Format: PDF
- Length: 1102 pages
- Publisher: Gulf Professional Publishing
- Publication Date: October 15, 2015
- Language: English
- ASIN: B016XZZGIG
- ISBN-10: 1856178080
- ISBN-13: 9781856178082
Surface Production Operations: Facility Piping and Pipeline Systems, Volume III, (PDF) is a hands-on manual for applying physical and mechanical principles to all stages of facility piping and pipeline system design, construction, and operation. For more than twenty years this now classic series has taken the guesswork out of the design, selection, installation, specification, operation, testing, and trouble-shooting of surface production equipment.
The third volume provides readers with a “hands-on” manual for applying physical and mechanical principles to all stages of facility piping and pipeline system design, construction, and operation. Packed with charts, diagrams and tables, this authoritative ebook provides practicing engineer and senior field personnel with a rapid but rigorous exposition of piping and pipeline theory, basics, and application.
Included is expert advice for establishing phase states and their impact on the operating conditions of facility piping and pipeline systems; determining wall thickness and pressure drop; and optimizing line size for liquid, gas and two-phase lines. Also included are a guide to applying international design standards and codes, and guidance on how to choose the appropriate ANSI/API pressure-temperature ratings for pipe flanges, valves, and fittings.
- Discusses how to assess mechanical integrity
- Provides design principles for a pipeline pigging system
- Teaches how to identify, monitor, and control pipeline corrosion
- Reviews offshore and onshore safety and environmental practices
- Covers existing and new piping systems including concepts for expansion, supports, manifolds, pigging, and insulation requirements
NOTE: The product only includes the ebook, Surface Production Operations: Facility Piping and Pipeline Systems, Volume III in PDF. No access codes are included.