Surface Production Operations: Design of Gas-Handling Systems and Facilities-Volume 2 (3rd Edition) – eBook
- Author: Maurice I. Stewart
- File Size: 98 MB
- Format: PDF
- Length: 672 pages
- Publisher: Gulf Professional Publishing; 3rd Edition
- Publication Date: August 5, 2014
- Language: English
- ASIN: B00MQQ18I4
- ISBN-10: 0123822076, 0128100192, 0123822084
- ISBN-13: 9780123822079, 9780128100196, 9780123822086
Updated and improved than ever, Design of Gas-Handling Systems and Facilities, 3rd Edition, (PDF) includes greatly expanded chapters on gas-liquid separation, gas liquefaction, gas sweetening, and gas dehydration —information necessary and important to production and process engineers and designers. Natural gas is at the front of today’s energy needs, and this ebook walks you through the processes and equipment used in gas-handling operations, including conditioning and processing, to help you efficiently design and manage your gas production facility. Taking a logical approach from concept into practical application, the Design of Gas-Handling Systems and Facilities 3e includes many supporting equations as well as detailed charts and tables to facilitate process design. Centered on real-world case studies and experience, this essential training guide is a reference that no natural gas engineer and practitioner should be without.
- Packed with tables, charts, and diagrams
- Features the prerequisite API and ASME codes
- Updated chapters on gas-liquid separation, gas liquefaction, gas sweetening, and gas dehydration
NOTE: The product only includes the ebook, Design of Gas-Handling Systems and Facilities, 3rd Edition in PDF. No access codes are included.