Structural and Stress Analysis (4th Edition) by Megson – eBook
- Author: T.H.G. Megson
- File Size: 48 MB
- Format: PDF
- Length: 1271 Pages
- Publisher: Butterworth-Heinemann; 4th edition
- Publication Date: March 20, 2019
- Language: English
- ASIN: B07PVRYX3P
- ISBN-10: 0081025866, 0081025874
- ISBN-13: 9780081025864, 9780081025871
Structural and Stress Analysis, 4th Edition, (PDF) offers readers a comprehensive introduction to all types of structural and stress analysis. Beginning with an explanation of the basic principles of statics, the ebook then includes normal and shear force, bending moments, and torsion. Building on the success of previous editions, this update includes new material on structural dynamics and fatigue, together with additional discussions of Eurocode compliance in the design of beams. With worked examples, practice problems, and comprehensive illustrations, it is an all-in-one resource for professionals and students interested in learning structural analysis.
- Comprehensively illustrated to help visualize concepts
- Includes several worked examples and end-of-chapter problems
- Offers a comprehensive overview of structural and stress analysis
- Includes additional worked examples on plastic analysis of frames, bending moment distribution, and displacement evaluations on collapse mechanics
- Includes a greater focus on digital trends in structural engineering, including newer computer analysis methods and how to check output of such methods to avoid ‘black-box’ engineering
- Introduces content on statics to make sure that students know the fundamental concepts and can understand the equilibrium principles that govern all structures along with the principles of the mechanisms involved in computer-based calculations.
NOTE: The product only includes the ebook, Structural and Stress Analysis 4th Edition in PDF. No access codes are included.