Structural Analysis (9th Edition) by Russell C. Hibbeler – eBook
- Author: Russell C. Hibbeler
- File Size: 80 MB
- Format: PDF
- Length: 720 pages
- Publisher: Pearson; 9th edition (July 27, 2014)
- Language: English
- ASIN: B00NPA5CN2
- ISBN-10: 0133942848
- ISBN-13: 9780133942842
Structural Analysis 9th edition (PDF) is intended for use in Structural Analysis courses. It is also suitable for individuals planning a career as a structural engineer. Structural Analysis 9e provides college students and readers with a clear and thorough presentation of the theory and application of structural analysis as it applies to beams, trusses, and frames. Emphasis is placed on teaching engineering students to both model and analyze a structure. Hibbeler’s problem-solving methodology, Procedures for Analysis, provides readers with a logical, orderly method to follow when applying theory.
Teaching and Learning Experience
To provide a better teaching and learning experience, for both students and instructors, this etextbook provides:
- Visualization: The photorealistic art program is designed to help students visualize difficult concepts.
- Current Material: To keep your course current and relevant, the 9th Edition includes new discussions and a new chapter.
- Triple Accuracy Checking: The accuracy of the eBook and problem solutions has been thoroughly checked by three other parties.
- Problem Solving: A variety of problem types, at varying levels of difficulty, stress practical situations encountered in professional practice.
- Review and Student Support: A thorough end of chapter review provides college students with a concise tool for reviewing chapter contents.
P.S we also have the Structural Analysis 9th edition solutions manual etc. See related products below