Statistics in the Health Sciences: Theory, Applications, and Computing – eBook
- Authors: Alan Hutson, Albert Vexler
- File Size: 9 MB
- Format: PDF
- Length: 416 Pages
- Publisher: Chapman and Hall/CRC; 1st edition
- Publication Date: January 19, 2018
- Language: English
- ASIN: B08R2CVL9B
- ISBN-10: 1138196894, 1315293765
- ISBN-13: 9781138196896, 9781315293769
Statistics in the Health Sciences (PDF) delivers a “ready-to-go” well-structured product to develop advanced courses. In this ebook, the readers can find classical and new theoretical methods, open problems, and new procedures. This ebook should be appropriate for use both as a text and as a reference.
The ebook presents biostatistical results that are fresh to the current set of ebooks on the market and results that are even new with respect to the modern scientific literature. Numerous of these results can be found only in this ebook.