Spectroscopy of Lanthanide Doped Oxide Materials – eBook
- Authors: Sanjay J. Dhoble, Vijay B. Pawade, Hendrik C. Swart, Vibha Chopra
- File Size: 63 MB
- Format: PDF
- Length: 439 pages
- Publisher: Woodhead Publishing
- Publication Date: October 30, 2019
- Language: English
- ASIN: B07ZVFZHFJ
- ISBN-10: 0081029357
- ISBN-13: 9780081029350
Spectroscopy of Lanthanide Doped Oxide Materials, (PDF) offers a comprehensive overview of the most crucial characterization techniques of these materials, together with their key applications. The ebook describes the application of optical spectroscopy of lanthanides doped inorganic phosphor hosts and presents information about their structure and morphology, the energy of transition, binding energies, and bandgap. Also discussed are the properties and applications of exceptional earth doped inorganic materials and the barriers and possible solutions to enable the commercial realization of phosphors in important applications.
The ebook reviews key information for those entering the field of phosphor research, together with the basic knowledge of the properties of transition series elements under UV/Visible/NIR light exposer. Low-cost materials methods to manufacture the materials and spectroscopic characterization methods are also detailed.
- Discusses low-cost material methods to synthesize and describe lanthanide doped oxide materials
- Evaluates the barriers and potential solutions to allow the commercial realization of inorganic phosphors
- Offers readers with a comprehensive overview of key properties for the most related applications, such as lighting and display, energy conversion and solar cell devices
NOTE: The product includes the ebook, Spectroscopy of Lanthanide Doped Oxide Materials in PDF. No access codes are included.