Shackelford’s Surgery of the Alimentary Tract (8th Edition) – eBook
- Author: Charles J. Yeo
- File Size: 113 MB
- Format: PDF
- Length: 2408 pages
- Publisher: Elsevier; 8th edition
- Publication Date: December 18, 2017
- Language: English
- ASIN: B078HBMV97
- ISBN-10: 0323402321
- ISBN-13: 9780323402323
For more than 60 years, Shackelford’s Surgery of the Alimentary Tract 8th edition PDF has served as the cornerstone reference in this fast-moving field.
With comprehensive coverage of all aspects of GI surgery, the 8th Edition, by Drs. Charles J. Yeo, David W. McFadden, Steven R. DeMeester, Jeffrey B. Matthews, and James W. Fleshman, offers lauthoritative guidance, avishly illustrated on endoscopic, robotic, and minimally invasive procedures, as well as current medical therapies. Each section is edited by a premier authority in GI surgery; chapters reflect key topics and are written by a “who’s who” of international experts in the field. It’s your one-stop resource for proven, systematic approaches to all relevant adult and pediatric GI disorders and operations
- Features an abundance of beautifully detailed intraoperative and laparoscopic photographs, as well as radiographs and line drawings, to enhance and clarify the text.
- Presents essential information, such as lists of differential diagnoses, in tabular format for quick reference.
- Discusses recent, major advances in minimally invasive surgery and robotic surgery, personalized therapy based on genomics and proteomics, and new pharmacologic treatments of various GI diseases.
- Includes all-new information on laparoscopy for rectal cancer, sacral nerve stimulation for incontinence and constipation, management of Crohn’s disease and ulcerative colitis, advances in immunosuppression for transplant patients, and new therapies for inflammatory bowel disease.
NOTE: Expert consult or any other access code is NOT included with this purchase. You will only be getting the Shackelford’s Surgery of the Alimentary Tract 8th edition PDF.