Rutherford’s Vascular Surgery and Endovascular Therapy (9th Edition) – eBook
- Authors: Anton N. Sidawy, Bruce A. Perler
- File Size: 500 MB
- Format: PDF
- Length: 6600 pages
- Publisher: Elsevier; 9th Edition
- Publication Date: April 3, 2018
- Language: English
- ASIN: B07BYT4S6C
- ISBN-10: 032342791X, 0323581307, 0323581293
- ISBN-13: 9780323427913, 9780323581301, 9780323581295
Rutherford’s Vascular Surgery and Endovascular Therapy, 9th Edition, (PDF) has been the gold standard textbook in this rapidly-changing, complex field. Published in association with the Society for Vascular Surgery, this state-of-the-art reference by Drs. Bruce A. Perler and Anton N. Sidawy is a must-have for vascular surgeons, vascular medicine specialists, , interventionalists, and trainees, as well as interventional radiologists, general surgeons, and cardiologists that depend upon “Rutherfords” in their practice. It provides authoritative guidance from the most innovative and respected global thought leaders and clinical and basic science specialists in the diagnosis and treatment of circulatory disease.
- Includes a full-color layout and images so you can view clinical and physical findings and operative techniques more brightly.
- Includes all vascular imaging techniques, providing a non-invasive evaluation of both the hemodynamics and morphology of the vascular system.
- Incorporates endovascular, medical, and surgical treatment, as well as diagnostic techniques, fundamental vascular biology, and decision making.
- Offers unparalleled insight from multidisciplinary leaders worldwide, who share their skill on the most appropriate contemporary and future treatment of circulatory disease.
- Includes hot topics such as endovascular therapy of aortic arch and thoracoabdominal aortic aneurysm disease, including the developing management of aortic dissections.
- Features 40 new chapters incorporating a shorter, more dedicated format with a summary for every chapter that provides quick access to key information – ideal for consultation situations together with daily practice.
- Some of these chapters are organized in new sections devoted to open operative exposure and vessel dissection techniques, Pediatric Vascular Disease, diabetic foot, and practice management issues; areas in the specialty that clinicians frequently face but rarely detailed in other vascular texts nor in earlier Rutherford editions.