Rutherford’s Vascular Surgery (8th Edition) by Cronenwett & – Johnston eBook
- Authors: Jack L. Cronenwett, K. Wayne Johnston
- File Size: 291 MB
- Format: PDF
- Length: 9766 pages
- Publisher: Saunders; 8th Edition
- Publication Date: March 12, 2014
- Language: English
- ASIN: B00JBSPX4U
- ISBN-10: 1455753041, 0323243061
- ISBN-13: 9781455753048, 9780323243063
Rutherford’s Vascular Surgery, 8th Edition, (PDF) offers state-of-the-art updates on all aspects of vascular health care. Comprehensively revised by many new authors to meet the needs of interventionalists, surgeons, and vascular medicine specialists, this medical reference ebook incorporates endovascular, medical, and surgical treatment, in addition to diagnostic techniques, decision making, and fundamental vascular biology.
- View physical and clinical findings and operative techniques more vividly with full-color images and layout.
- Refer to this title on your favorite e-reader, conduct rapid searches, and modify font sizes for optimal readability.
- Explore brand new chapters on the renovascular disease, dialysis catheters, and management of branches during endovascular aneurysm.
- Stay up-to-date with the state-of-the-art coverage of endovascular procedures that show the changing practices and techniques in vascular surgery.
- Discover evolving techniques in rapidly advancing topics, with a special focus on endovascular coverage, angiography, vascular imaging, CT, and MRI.
- Master the latest developments, approaches, and techniques with thorough updates on endovascular applications, imaging, vascular access, non-operative management, and much more.
- Get answers you can depend on. Rutherford’s 8e provides the world’s most trusted information on all major areas of vascular health care, is written by international specialists, and includes the latest bibliographies and annotated recommended references.
NOTE: The product only includes the ebook, Rutherford’s Vascular Surgery, 8th Edition in PDF. No access codes are included.