Research Methods in Psychology (2nd edition) by Beth Morling – eBook
- Author: Beth Morling
- File Size: 149 MB
- Format: PDF
- Length: 640 pages
- Publisher: W. W. Norton & Company; 2nd edition
- Publication Date: June 28, 2014
- ASIN: B00SQ9X662, B015X4T94U
- ISBN-10: 0393936937, 0393906108
- ISBN-13: 9780393936933, 9780393906103
Beth Morling’s Research Methods in Psychology (PDF) is a textbook explaining the methodological research process in the field of psychology.
This market-leading textbook emphasizes future consumers of psychological research, uses real-world examples drawn from popular media, and develops students’ critical-thinking skills as they become systematic interrogators of information in their everyday lives.