Python for Programmers: with Big Data and Artificial Intelligence Case Studies – eBook
- Authors: Paul J. Deitel, Harvey Deitel
- File Size: 27 MB
- Format: PDF
- Length: 640 pages
- Publisher: Pearson Higher Education; 1st edition
- Publication Date: April 1, 2019
- Language: English
- ASIN: B07PP9Q8MC
- ISBN-10: 0135224330, 0135231345
- ISBN-13: 9780135224335, 9780135231340
Python for Programmers: with Big Data and Artificial Intelligence Case Studies (in PDF) is the professional programmer’s Deitel guide to Python with introductory artificial intelligence case studies.
Written for programmers with a background in another high-level language, this ebook uses hands-on instruction to teach today’s most compelling, leading-edge computing technologies and programming in Python – one of the world’s most fastest-growing and popular programming languages. Please read the Table of Contents diagram inside the front cover and the Preface for more details.
In the context of 500+, real-world examples ranging from individual snippets to 40 large scripts and full implementation case studies, you’ll use the interactive IPython interpreter with code in Jupyter Notebooks to quickly master the latest Python coding idioms. After covering Python Chapters 1—5 and a few key parts of Chapters 6—7, you’ll be able to handle significant portions of the hands-on introductory AI case studies in Chapters 11—16, which are loaded with cool, powerful, contemporary examples. These include natural language processing, data mining Twitter for sentiment analysis, cognitive computing with IBM Watson™, supervised machine learning with classification and regression, unsupervised machine learning with clustering, computer vision through deep learning and convolutional neural networks, deep learning with recurrent neural networks, big data with Hadoop, Spark™ and NoSQL databases, the Internet of Things and more. You’ll also work indirectly or directly with cloud-based services, including Twitter, IBM Watson, Google Translate™, OpenMapQuest, PubNub, Microsoft Azure, and more.
- IPython + code in Jupyter Notebooks
- Static, interactive and dynamic visualizations
- Data experiences with real-world datasets and data sources
- Procedural, functional-style and object-oriented programming
- 500+ hands-on, real-world, live-code examples from snippets to case studies
- Collections: Lists, tuples, dictionaries, sets, NumPy arrays, pandas Series & DataFrames
- Rich Python coverage: Control statements, functions, strings, files, JSON serialization, CSV, exceptions
- Intro to Data Science sections: AI, basic stats, simulation, animation, random variables, data wrangling, regression
- Library-focused: Uses Python Standard Library and data science libraries to accomplish significant tasks with minimal code
- Open-source libraries: NumPy, pandas, Seaborn, Matplotlib, scikit-learn, SciPy, NLTK, Folium, spaCy, Textatistic, TextBlob, Tweepy, Keras and more.
- AI, big data and cloud data science case studies: NLP, IBM Watson™, machine learning, data mining Twitter, computer vision, Hadoop, deep learning, Spark™, IoT, NoSQL etc
P.S We also have the Python for Programmers test bank and other instructor resources for sale. Contact for more info