Psychiatric & Mental Health Nursing for Canadian Practice (4th edition) – eBook
- Authors: Wendy Austin, Cindy Ann Peternelj-Taylor,
- File Size: 82 MB
- Format: PDF
- Length: 1080 pages [2797 in PDF]
- Publisher: LWW; 4th edition
- Publication Date: April 6, 2018
- Language: English
- ASIN: B07C57Q5JF
- ISBN-10: 1496384873, 1975140192, 1975100867
- ISBN-13: 9781496384874, 9781975140199, 9781975100865
Optimized for the unique challenges of Canadian health care and thoroughly revised to reflect the changing and dynamic field of mental health, Psychiatric & Mental Health Nursing for Canadian Practice, 4th Edition, (PDF) is your key to a generalist-level mastery of skills and fundamental knowledge in mental health nursing.
Gain the knowledge you need to deliver quality psychiatric and mental health nursing care to a diverse population:
- Explore current research and key topics as you prepare for the unique realities of Canadian clinical practice.
- Gain a deeper understanding of the historical trauma of Aboriginal peoples and its implications for nursing care.
- Discover the biological foundations of psychiatric disorders and master mental health assessment, promotion, and interventions for patients at every age.
- Online Video Series, Lippincott Theory to Practice Video Series (not included in this ebook sale): Psychiatric-Mental Health Nursing includes videos of true-to-life patients displaying mental health disorders, allowing students to gain experience and a deeper understanding of mental health patients.
NOTE: The eBook Psychiatric and Mental Health Nursing for Canadian Practice 4th edition has been converted to PDF from an ePub, hence THE page numbers and formatting will NOT match the original physical book.