Principles of Animal Physiology (3rd Edition) – eBook
- Authors: Christopher D. Moyes,
- File Size: 113 MB
- Format: PDF
- Length: 784 pages
- Publisher: Pearson; 3rd edition
- Publication Date: January 25, 2015
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0321838173, 0133965309, 0133951677
- ISBN-13: 9780321838179, 9780133951677, 9780133965308
Principles of Animal Physiology, 3rd edition, (PDF), by Chris Moyes and Trish Schulte, is designed to provide third- and second-year, undergraduate university students enrolled in animal physiology courses with an approach that balances its presentation of comparative physiology with mechanistic topics. The ebook delivers the fundamentals of animal physiology while providing an integrative learning experience, drawing on ideas from physics, chemistry, molecular biology, mathematics, and cell biology for its conceptual underpinnings.
NOTE: This sale only includes Principles of Animal Physiology 3rd edition in PDF. No online access codes included.