Plant Tissue Culture: Techniques and Experiments (4th Edition) – eBook
- Authors: Sunghun Park
- File Size: 4 MB
- Format: PDF
- Length: 252 Pages
- Publisher: Academic Press; 4th edition
- Publication Date: February 17, 2021
- Language: English
- ASIN: B08ZKCS149
- ISBN-10: 0128211202, 0323851371
- ISBN-13: 9780128211205, 9780323851374
Plant Tissue Culture: Techniques and Experiments, 4th Edition, (PDF) builds on the classroom-tested, audience-proven guide that has led users through successful plant culturing for about 30 years. The ebook’s experiments show major concepts and can be conducted with a variety of plant materials readily available throughout the year. This completely updated edition explains the principles of the newest technologies, comprising CRISPR/Cas9 gene editing and RNAi technology with plant cell and tissue cultures and their applications. Connecting the gap between theory and practice, this ebook contains detailed methodology supported by complete illustrations, giving users a different learning experience for both university students and plant scientists.
- Includes the latest advances and updates since the previous edition published in 2012
- Leads readers from lab setup to supplies, stock solution and media preparation, explant selection and disinfestations, and experimental observations and measurement
- Offers fundamental principles, techniques, and methods in a plant cell, tissue, and organ culture that can be applied to all crop plants, including horticulture, agronomic crops, and forestry crops for germplasm improvement.