Physics (11th Edition) – Cutnell & Johnson – PDF
- Authors: John D. Cutnell, Kenneth W. Johnson, David Young, Shane Stadler
- File Size: 60 MB
- Format: PDF
- Length: 1008 pages
- Publisher: Wiley; 11th Edition
- Publication Date: June 6, 2018
- Language: English
- ASIN: B07BNY72X1
- ISBN-10: 1119391865, 1119391881, 1119326346, 1119538610
- ISBN-13: 9781119391869, 9781119391883, 9781119326342, 9781119538615
Cutnell and Johnson’s Physics, 11th Edition, (PDF) offers college students the skills that they need to succeed in this course, by emphasizing conceptual understanding; problem-solving, and offering real-world applications and relevance. Concepts and Calculations problems, Conceptual Examples and Check Your Understanding questions help university students to comprehend physics principles. Multi-concept problems, Math Skills boxes, and Examples with reasoning steps help science students to enhance their reasoning skills while solving real problems. “The Physics Of” boxes demonstrate to students how physics principles are relevant to their everyday lives.
Johnson, Young, Stadler, Cutnell’s Physics 11e now at 90% off!
NOTE: The product only includes the ebook, Physics, 11th Edition in PDF. No access codes are included.