Pharmacology: A Patient-Centered Nursing Process Approach with Study Guide (8th Edition) – eBook
- Authors: Linda E. McCuistion, Joyce LeFever Kee, Evelyn R. Hayes
- File Size: 60 MB, 5 MB
- Format: PDF
- Length: 992 pages
- Series: Kee, Pharmacology
- Publisher: Saunders; 8th edition
- Publication Date: February 13, 2014
- Language: English
- ASIN: B00KGZQTR2
- ISBN-10: 1455751480
- ISBN-13: 9781455751488
Prepare to administer drugs safely by mastering key pharmacology concepts and drug calculation skills! Lee’s Pharmacology: A Patient-Centered Nursing Process Approach, 8th Edition (PDF) covers nursing pharmacology within a real-world nursing context. Using a very streamlined and clear approach, this textbook makes it easier to understand pharmacology with a detailed unit on dosage calculations, a nursing process framework for drug therapy, and summaries of prototype drugs. Written by nursing educators Joyce Kee, Evelyn Hayes, and Linda McCuistion, this 8th edition includes a strong QSEN focus, enhanced coverage of prioritization, and more NCLEX® Examination–style questions on the subject of pharmacology.
- Updated illustrations include new drug labels in the Drug Calculations chapter.
- NEW QSEN focus emphasizes patient-centered care, safety, quality, and collaboration and teamwork.
- NEW content covers the most commonly used drugs, including updated Prototype Drug Charts and drug tables.
- Enhanced coverage of prioritization includes nursing interventions in the Nursing Process sections listed in order of priority.
NOTE: The order includes eBook and Study Guide.