Pediatric Surgery: Expert Consult (7th Edition) – eBook
- Authors: Arnold G. Coran, Anthony Caldamone, N. Scott Adzick, Thomas M. Krummel, Jean-Martin Laberge, Robert Shamberger
- File Size: 234 MB
- Format: PDF
- Length: 848 pages
- Publisher: Mosby; 7th Edition
- Publication Date: January 25, 2012
- Language: English
- ASIN: B00763U29I
- ISBN-10: 0323072550
- ISBN-13: 9780323072557
Pediatric Surgery: Expert Consult, 7th Edition, (PDF) – edited by Coran, Caldamone, Adzick, Laberge, Krummel, and Shamberger – features up-to-date, comprehensive guidance on all aspects of childhood surgery, including, tumors, congenital malformations, trauma, and urologic problems. Apply the newest developments in fetal surgery, minimally invasive surgery in children, adolescent bariatric surgery, and tissue engineering for the repair of congenital anomalies, like the separation of conjoined twins.
- Apply the supervision of world-renowned experts in pediatric surgery.
- Find information easily and quickly with an intuitive organization by body region and organs.
- Tap into the knowledge of new editors who bring new perspectives to cutting-edge techniques.
- Understand the latest surgeries available for fetal and neonatal patients and offer life-saving options at birth.
- Get comprehensive coverage of leading-edge technology in pediatric surgical diseases, including imaging concepts, robotics, , minimally invasive techniques, diagnostic and therapeutic advances, and genetics and molecular biology.
- Stay current on the latest developments in adolescent bariatric surgery, fetal surgery, marginally invasive surgery in children, and tissue engineering for the repair of congenital anomalies, like the separation of conjoined twins.
NOTE: The product only includes the ebook, Pediatric Surgery, 7th Edition, in PDF. No access codes are included.