Oxide Thermoelectric Materials: from Basic Principles to Applications – eBook
- Authors: Yuan-Hua Lin, Jinle Lan, Cewen Nan
- File Size: 19 MB
- Format: PDF
- Length: 280 pages
- Publisher: Wiley-VCH
- Publication Date: July 12, 2019
- Language: English
- ASIN: B07VNBNR1V
- ISBN-10: 3527341978
- ISBN-13: 9783527341979
The first book of its kind providing complete information on oxide thermoelectrics
This timely ebook, Oxide Thermoelectric Materials: from Basic Principles to Applications (PDF) explores the latest research results on the physics and materials science of oxide thermoelectrics at all scales. It covers the design, theory, and properties of thermoelectric materials along with fabrication technologies for devices and their applications.
Written by three distinguished materials scientists, Oxide Thermoelectric Materials reviews: the fundamentals of electron and phonon transport; modeling of thermoelectric modules and their optimization; synthetic processes, structures, and properties of thermoelectric materials like Bi2Te3- and skutterudite-based materials and Si-Ge alloys. Moreover, the ebook provides a detailed description of the construction of thermoelectric devices and their applications.
– Authored by well-known experts in the field of thermoelectrics
– Paves the way for very increased conversion efficiencies of oxides
– Introduces new, promising materials and technologies, such as nanostructured materials, perovskites, and composites
– Contains fundamentals and applications of thermoelectric materials and devices, and discusses their near-future perspectives
Oxide Thermoelectric Materials is a well-organized guidebook for graduate students involved in chemistry, physics, or materials science. It is also beneficial for researchers who are getting involved in thermoelectric research and development.
NOTE: The product only includes the ebook, Oxide Thermoelectric Materials: from Basic Principles to Applications in PDF. No access codes are included.