Organizational Behaviour (2nd Edition) by Stephen P. Robbins – eBook
- Authors: Stephen P. Robbins, Timothy A. Judge, Timothy T. Campbell
- File Size: 23 MB
- Format: PDF
- Length: 624 Pages
- Publisher: Trans-Atlantic Publications, Inc.; Reprint edition; 2nd Edition
- Publication Date: June 2, 2016
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1292016558, 1292138998,1292016574
- ISBN-13: 9781292016559, 9781292138992, 9781292016573
Organizational Behaviour, 2nd Edition, (PDF) brings the extraordinary introduction to organizational behaviour written by the experts of the subject, and adapts it to meet the needs of students studying in Europe today. Completely updated and revised, this adaptation continues the tradition of making present, relevant research come alive for students, while keeping its hallmark features – cutting-edge content, clear writing style, and compelling pedagogy.
This new edition provides real-life examples drawn from a global range of organizations including Google, Cadbury, Capital One, Microsoft, Apple, Lego, Ferrari and more, plus latest insights into the latest research and hot topics from around the world.
Key features include:
- ‘OB in the news’ which prepares students to identify and evaluate OB issues which often appear in the news when presented with them in newspapers, TV, magazines, etc.
- ‘Face the facts’: these boxes emphasize interesting facts from recent surveys that focus key aspects of the text. For instance, diversity across Europe, the extent of employee engagement, and the popularity of working in teams.
- ‘Myth or science?’ boxes, which give repeated evidence that common sense can often lead us astray in the struggle to understand human behaviour, and that behavioural research provides a means for testing the validity of common-sense notions.
NOTE: The product only includes the ebook, Organizational Behaviour, 2nd Edition in PDF. No access codes are included.