Orbital Mechanics for Engineering Students (4th Edition) – (Aerospace Engineering) – eBook
- Author: Howard D. Curtis
- File Size: 44 MB
- Format: PDF
- Length: 792 pages
- Publisher: Butterworth-Heinemann; 4th edition
- Publication Date: May 21, 2019
- Language: English
- ASIN: B07S68913P
- ISBN-10: 008102133X
- ISBN-13: 9780081021330
Orbital Mechanics for Engineering Students, 4th Edition, (PDF) is a key textbook for students of aerospace engineering. Though this latest 4th edition has been updated with new content and included sample problems, it also preserves its teach-by-example approach that focuses on computer-implemented algorithms, analytical procedures, and the most comprehensive support package available, including PPT lecture slides, fully worked solutions and animations of selected topics. Highly illustrated and fully backed with downloadable MATLAB algorithms for the project and practical work, this ebook provides all the tools needed to fully grasp the subject.
- Includes new and revised examples and sample problems
- Offers a new chapter on the circular restricted 3-body problem, including low-energy trajectories
- Provides the latest on interplanetary mission design, including non-Hohmann transfers and lunar missions
NOTE: The product includes the ebook, Orbital Mechanics for Engineering Students, 4th Edition in PDF. No access codes are included.