Operative Techniques: Spine Surgery (3rd Edition) – eBook
- Authors: Eli M. Baron, Alexander R. Vaccaro
- File Size: 118 MB
- Format: PDF
- Length: 452 pages
- Publisher: Elsevier; 3rd Edition
- Publication Date: November 27, 2016
- Language: English
- ASIN: B01MXY2ZTT
- ISBN-10: 0323400663
- ISBN-13: 9780323400664
Aiming solely on must-know procedures, Operative Techniques: Spine Surgery, 3rd Edition, (PDF) offers a highly visual, step-by-step approach to the newest techniques in the field. Thorough updates keep you current with current changes in spine surgery, and new contributors bring a novel perspective to this rapidly-changing specialty. Part of the popular Operative Techniques series, this practical reference emphasizes on individual procedures, each presented in an easy-to-follow format for quick reference.
- Ideal for neurosurgery and orthopaedic residents, fellows, and practicing surgeons.
- Updated coverage includes coflex fusion, hybrid surgery, and modifications to the lateral transosseous approach.
- Clean design layout features brief, clinical pearls, bulleted descriptions, and just the right amount of relevant science.
- Step-by-step intraoperative photos depict every technique, and high-quality radiographs show presenting problems and post-surgical outcomes
NOTE: The product only includes the ebook, Operative Techniques: Spine Surgery, 3rd Edition, in PDF. No access codes are included.