Operative Techniques in Thoracic and Esophageal Surgery – eBook
- Author: Mary T. Hawn
- File Size: 62 MB
- Format: PDF
- Length: 288 pages
- Publisher: Wolters Kluwer Health; 7th Edition
- Publication Date: March 18, 2015
- Language: English
- ASIN: B00UVS90TI
- ISBN-10: 1451190182
- ISBN-13: 9781451190182
Attain the best outcomes with expert, practical, highly visual guidance! Operative Techniques in Thoracic and Esophageal Surgery, (PDF) includes just the thoracic and esophageal surgery content from Operative Techniques in Surgery, the complete 2-volume set edited by Michael W. Mulholland, MD, Ph.D. Perfect for practitioners who wish to emphasize on mastering today’s best thoracic and esophageal surgery procedures, it takes you step-by-step through every technique in a consistent manner, using brief, bulleted text, full-color intraoperative photographs, and full-color illustrations to clearly communicate exactly what to look for and how to continue.
- Review intraoperative considerations for every procedure before making your way through the technique.
- Acquire rich, complete grasp of key nuances of technique by viewing medical illustrations and photographs side by side.
- Choose the best open, laparoscopic, or endoscopic approach for an individual patient with balanced coverage of the available options.
- Master the full range of vital procedures with comprehensive coverage of surgery of the trachea, esophagus, lungs diaphragm, mediastinum, paraesophageal hernias, esophageal cancer, GERD, and esophageal perforation.
NOTE: The product only includes the ebook, Operative Techniques in Thoracic and Esophageal Surgery in PDF. No access codes are included.