Neuroradiology: Spectrum and Evolution of Disease – eBook
- Authors: Juan E. Small, Daniel L. Noujaim, Daniel T. Ginat, Hillary R. Kelly, Pamela W. Schaefer
- File Size: 54 MB
- Format: PDF
- Length: 403 pages
- Publisher: Elsevier
- Publication Date: August 10, 2018
- Language: English
- ASIN: B07GJNMHC4
- ISBN-10: 0323445497
- ISBN-13: 9780323445498
Acquire a better understanding of disease evolution and treatment response with Neuroradiology Spectrum and Evolution of Disease (PDF). The unique format includes carefully chosen clinical images that depict the pathologic evolution of the disease from the initial presentation across the continuum of progression. Colorful graphics plot characteristic changes, helping you visualize how normal and abnormal variations alter over time. Extensive illustrations and concise descriptions distill complex concepts, making this first-of-its-kind resource an excellent tool for imaging interpretation and clinical problem-solving.
- Presents neurologic disease from a novel imaging perspective, emphasizing evolutionary development and pointing out patterns to recognize.
- Helps you correctly interpret specific imaging characteristics you have never seen, even when the disease process is one you are familiar with.
- Guides you through the progression of the disease with chronological indicators, additional clinical images and descriptions, and annotations that highlight atypical findings – for an easy-to-digest, visually memorable presentation.
- Provides a state-of-the-art understanding of image interpretation based on early, middle, and late imaging characteristics; typical and atypical variants; and pre-treatment, post-treatment, progression, and regression characteristics.
NOTE: This product only contains the ebook Neuroradiology: Spectrum and Evolution of Disease in PDF. No access codes included.