Nerves and Nerve Injuries: Vol 2: Pain, Treatment, Injury, Disease and Future Directions – eBook
- Authors: R. Shane Tubbs, Elias Rizk, Mohammad Ali M. Shoja, Marios Loukas, Nicholas Barbaro, Robert J. Spinner
- File Size: 216 MB
- Format: PDF
- Length: 1126 Pages
- Publisher: Academic Press; 1st edition
- Publication Date: April 20, 2015
- Language: English
- ASIN: B00WMA0E6G
- ISBN-10: 0128026537, 0128026952
- ISBN-13: 9780128026533, 9780128026953
Nerves and Nerve Injuries Volume 2 (PDF) is a must-have for researchers and clinicians dealing with the Peripheral Nervous System and neuropathy. A crucial work for anyone studying the nerves or treating patients with nerve injuries, this ebook will become an essential resource in the field. The nerves are considered in a systematic manner, discussing details such as their anatomy (both macro-and microscopic), physiology, examination (imaging and physical), pathology, and surgical and clinical interventions. The authors contributing their knowledge are international experts on the subject. The ebook includes topics from detailed nerve anatomy and embryology to cutting-edge information related to disease, treatment, and mathematical modeling of the nerves.
The ebook focuses on pain, injury, treatment, injury, disease, and future directions in the field. This volume also discusses new information regarding neural interfaces, stem cells, medical and surgical treatments, and medical-legal issues following nerve injury.
- Latest comprehensive overview available on nerves and nerve injuries
- Edited work with chapters authored by experts in the field around the globe – the extensive, most expert coverage available
- Features surgical exposure of the nerves including technical aspects of nerve repair and medicinal treatment of nerve injuries
- Complete coverage of nerve injuries on bones, muscles, joints, and motor function; and offers an approach to the treatment of nerve injuries
- Addresses the future of our understanding of the nerves including axonal modeling, synthetic interfaces, and brain changes following nerve injury
Volume I is also available. See related ebooks below
NOTE: The product only includes the ebook Nerves and Nerve Injuries: Vol 2: Pain, Treatment, Injury, Disease and Future Directions in PDF. No access codes are included.