Multimodal Behavior Analysis in the Wild: Advances and Challenges – eBook
- Authors: Xavier Alameda-Pineda, Elisa Ricci, Nicu Sebe
- File Size: 22 MB
- Format: PDF
- Length: 498 Pages
- Publisher: Academic Press; 1st edition
- Publication Date: November 13, 2018
- Language: English
- ASIN: B07KK6XJNX
- ISBN-10: 0128146028, 012814601X
- ISBN-13: 9780128146026, 9780128146019
Multimodal Behavioral Analysis in the Wild, (PDF) delivers state-of-the-art behavioral signal processing using different data modalities, with a particular focus on recognizing the strengths and limitations of current technologies. The ebook focuses on audio and video modalities, while also stressing emerging modalities, such as an accelerometer or proximity data. It includes tasks at different levels of complexity, from low level (speaker detection, source separation, sensorimotor links), through the middle level (conversational group detection, addresser, and addressee identification), and high level (personality and emotion recognition), offering insights on how to exploit inter-level and intra-level links.
This is a helpful resource on the state-of-the-art and future research challenges of multi-modal behavioral analysis in the wild. It is appropriate for researchers and graduate students in the fields of computer vision, pattern recognition, audio processing, machine learning, and social signal processing.
- Offers a wide variety of methodologies used to extract behavioral cues from multi-modal data.
- Provides numerous applications on how different behavioral cues have been successfully extracted from different data sources.
- Offers a comprehensive collection of information on the state-of-the-art, limitations, and challenges associated with extracting behavioral cues from real-world scenarios.
NOTE: The product only includes the ebook Multimodal Behavioral Analysis in the Wild: Advances and Challenges in PDF. No access codes are included.