Molecular Biology (3rd Edition) – eBook
- Authors: David P. Clark, Nanette J. Pazdernik, Michelle R. McGehee
- File Size: 147 MB
- Format: PDF
- Length: 1006 pages
- Publisher: Academic Cell; 3rd edition
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0128132884, 0123851912
- ISBN-13: 9780128132883, 9780123851918
Pazdernik and Clark’s Molecular Biology, 3rd Edition, (PDF) provides a thoroughly revised, invaluable resource for university and college students in the life sciences, medicine, and related fields. This esteemed textbook continues to meet the needs of professors and students by offering new chapters on genome defense, RNA, and epigenetics, along with expanded coverage of CRISPR, RNAi, and more ensuring topical content for a new class of students. This ebook effectively introduces basic concepts that are followed by more specific applications as the text evolves.
Moreover, as part of the Academic Cell line of textbooks, this ebook contains research passages that shine a spotlight on current experimental work reported in Cell Press articles. These articles form the basis of case studies found in the associated online study guide that is designed to tie current topics to the scientific community.
- Contains new chapters on genome defense, non-coding RNA, epigenetics, and epigenomics
- Features new and expanded coverage of CRISPR, genome editing, RNAi, giant viruses, and proteomics
- Includes an Academic Cell Study Guide that ties all articles from the etextbook with concurrent case studies
NOTE: This product only includes the ebook Molecular Biology, 3e, in PDF. No online access codes come in the sale.