Modern Refrigeration and Air Conditioning (20th Edition) – eBook
- Authors: Andrew D. Althouse, Carl H. Turnquist, Alfred F. Bracciano, Daniel C. Bracciano, Gloria M. Bracciano
- File Size: 943 MB (large file. If you want a compressed file, do tell us)
- Format: PDF
- Length: 1679 pages
- Series: Modern Refrigeration and Air Conditioning
- Publisher: Goodheart-Willcox; 20th Edition, Textbook edition
- Publication Date: January 29, 2016
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1631263544, 1631268538
- ISBN-13: 9781631263545, 9781631268533
Modern Refrigeration and Air Conditioning 20th edition (PDF) is the standard for a new generation of learners. This classic is an excellent blend of skill development, theory, and service techniques to help students learn how to install and service refrigeration and HVAC systems. A progressive and logical organization, rich learning pedagogy and features, a superior art program, and readability contribute to Modern Refrigeration and Air Conditioning 20e’s highly accessible nature. Technical content has never been more up to date. Relevant workplace and career readiness content prepare all college students for a successful career in the HVACR industry.
- Relevant career preparation and workplace readiness information is provided in a new Careers chapter, Service Call Scenario features, and correlations to HVAC Excellence and PAHRA standards and competencies.
- Accessible content and design contribute to CTE learner success like increased coverage of safety (new Safety chapter), well-designed illustrations to effectively support the textbook, and content that is readable and well-organized.
- New technical updates including added information on microchannel heat exchangers, variable refrigerant flow systems, variable frequency drives, and additional Code Alert features; new and updated content focusing on energy efficiency (chapters 31-33 and 36 – airside economizers, multistage and zoning thermostats, Thinking Green features, and variable refrigerant flow); and hundreds of new pieces of art ensure all students receive a modern HVACR education.
NOTE: This purchase only includes the eBook Modern Refrigeration And Air Conditioning 20th Edition in PDF. No online codes/resources are included.