Microeconomics (5th Edition) by Krugman and Wells – eBook
- Authors: Paul Krugman, Robin Wells
- File Size: 32 MB
- Format: PDF
- Length: 596 Pages
- Publisher: Worth Publishers; 5th edition
- Publication Date: November 10, 2017
- Language: English
- ASIN: B078TP6HXX
- ISBN-10: 1319098789, 131910861X, 1319290957, 1319108628, 1319192122, 1319108555
- ISBN-13: 9781319098780, 9781319108618, 9781319290955, 9781319108625, 9781319192129, 9781319108557
When it comes to explaining basic economic principles by drawing on current economic issues and events, there is no one more helpful than New York Times columnist and Nobel laureate Paul Krugman and co-author, Robin Wells. In this best-selling introductory textbook, Microeconomics, 5th Edition, (PDF), Krugman and Wells’ signature storytelling style and strange eye for revealing examples help readers understand how economic concepts work out in our world.
This latest new Fifth Edition is revised and improved throughout, including a much stronger array of superior online tools that are part of an integrated, complete online learning system.
Additional ISBNs: 978-1319108618, 978-1319290955, 978-1319098780, 978-1319192129, 978-1319108625, 978-1319108557
NOTE: The product only includes Wells/Krugman’s Microeconomics 5e in PDF. No access codes are included.