MGMT PRINCIPLES OF MANAGEMENT (3rd Canadian Edition) – eBook
- Authors: Terri Champion, Chuck Williams, Ike Hall
- File Size: 101 MB
- Format: PDF
- Length: 417 pages
- Publisher: W. Ross MacDonald School Resource Services Library; 3rd Canadian Edition
- Publication Date: January 1, 2019
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0176703489, 0176798838, 017682328X, 0176823301
- ISBN-13: 9780176703486, 9780176798833, 9780176823283, 9780176823306
Compiled through a “student-tested, faculty-approved” review process, MGMT Principles of Management, 3rd Canadian Edition, (PDF) is designed to offer students with little-to-no management knowledge to “think like managers.” The Third Canadian Edition provides comprehensive coverage of main contemporary management topics such as innovation and change, ethics and social responsibility, and global management. Coupled with MindTap, MGMT 3e’s accessible and engaging layout and assets help the diverse needs of today’s students while refining their problem-solving, interpersonal, and critical thinking skills, preparing them for their duties as future leaders.
All Our Prices Are In US$
NOTE: This product only includes the ebook MGMT Principles of Management, 3rd Canadian Edition in PDF. No access codes are included.