Medical-Surgical Nursing: Critical Thinking for Person-Centred Care – Volume 1 (3rd Edition) – eBook
- Authors: Priscilla Lemone, Karen M. Burke, Gerene Bauldoff
- File Size: 119 MB
- Format: PDF
- Publisher: P.Ed Australia; Value Pack; 3rd edition (Australian)
- Publication Date: 8 November 2016
- ASIN: B07D6RP1ZK
- ISBN-10: 1488686041
- ISBN-13: 9781488686047, 9781488611780, 9781488611759, 9781488611766, 9781488611773
The Australian edition of Medical–Surgical Nursing: Critical Thinking for Person-Centred Care 3rd edition (volume 1) in PDF will help prepare you for your nursing journey. This straightforward Australian 3rd edition integrates the following concepts: pathophysiology, epidemiology, legal and ethical issues, pharmacology, therapeutic communication, interprofessional communication, and cultural competence.
This textbook has been designed to:
- Recognise the nurse’s role as an essential member of the interprofessional healthcare team
- Foster critical thinking and clinical reasoning skills as the basis for nursing excellence in clinical practice
- Emphasise a person-centred philosophy whereby the patient is seen as an integral member of the team and consideration of their needs and wishes is paramount
P.S All prices are in US$
NOTE: This sale only includes Volume 1 of Medical-Surgical Nursing: Critical Thinking for Person-Centred Care 3e in PDF. No codes included.