Medical Immunology: Revised And Expanded (5th Edition) – eBook
- Author: Gabriel Virella
- File Size: 6 MB
- Format: PDF
- Length: 668 Pages
- Publisher: ; 5th edition
- Publication Date: April 17, 2007
- Language: English
- ASIN: B000Q36U46
- ISBN-10: 0824705505
- ISBN-13: 9780824705503
Keeping the high standard of quality that made priors editions so successful, this completely revised and updated text includes the most recent advances in basic and clinical immunology-emphasizing diagnostic and clinical applications in addition to state-of-the-art discussions of the principles and strategies for modulation of the immune response and treatment of autoimmune, hypersensitivity, and immune deficiency diseases.
Features clinical case studies along with end-of-chapter questions in the USML multiple-choice format for self-evaluation and preparation for licensure and specialty boards! Continuing as the only textbook offering a balanced discussion of basic and clinical immunology, Medical Immunology, 5th Edition, (PDF) provides
- a modern overview of cancer immunology
- a new comprehensive section on diagnostic immunology
- a revised review of phagocytic cell physiology and functional deficiencies
- state-of-the-art discussion of immunosuppression and immunomodulation
- a current review of the fundamental principles that govern the immune response
- extensively revised and updated discussions on tolerance, autoimmunity, and hypersensitivity diseases
- current discussions on the diagnosis, pathogenesis, and management of primary and secondary immune deficiency diseases ·and more!
Written by seasoned professionals in the field, the Fifth Edition of Medical Immunology: Revised And Expanded is an excellent text for advanced undergraduate and graduate students taking courses in immunology in departments of dentistry, medicine, and veterinary science; residents, medical fellows, and interns; and practicing physicians taking seminars in clinical immunology.