Mechanics of Human Joints: Physiology, Pathophysiology and Treatment – eBook
- Authors: Verna Wright, Eric L. Ladin
- File Size: 69 MB
- Format: PDF
- Length: 480 Pages
- Publisher: CRC Press; 1st edition
- Publication Date: August 26, 2020
- Language: English
- ASIN: B08FRQDYCG
- ISBN-10: 0824787633, 1000104893,1000130460, 1000148106, 1003066992
- ISBN-13: 9780824787639, 9781003066996, 9781000104899, 9781000130461, 9781000148107
This reference work brings together the biology, neurophysiology, mechanics, and pathophysiology of diseased joints shows available physiologically-based treatments for osteoarthritis and describes how and when to use them.; Highlighting the most updated biomechanical principles Mechanics of Human Joints (PDF) reviews the functional anatomy of joints; associates the neurophysiology of joints to ligamentous reconstruction; explains the pathophysiology of osteoarthritis; condenses the latest information on muscle physiology and electromyography; examines the impact of vibration and impulsive loading on joint pathology, and explains the principles of prosthetic joint replacement.
NOTE: The product only includes the ebook Mechanics of Human Joints: Physiology, Pathophysiology, and Treatment in PDF. No access codes are included.