Mechanical Engineers’ Handbook, Volume 2: Design, Instrumentation, and Controls – eBook
- Series: Mechanical Engineers’ Handbook
- Author: Myer Kutz
- File Size: 11 MB
- Format: PDF
- Length: 1008 / 1010 pages
- Publisher: Wiley; 4th edition
- Publication Date: March 2, 2015
- Language: English
- ASIN: B00UANPAV6
- ISBN-10: 1118112830
- ISBN-13: 9781118112830
Full coverage of electronics, MEMS, and instrumentation and control in mechanical engineering
This second volume of Mechanical Engineers’ Handbook covers electronics, MEMS, and instrumentation and control, giving you accessible and in-depth access to the topics you’ll encounter in the discipline: computer-aided design, product design for manufacturing and assembly, design optimization, total quality management in mechanical system design, reliability in the mechanical design process for sustainability, life-cycle design, design for remanufacturing processes, signal processing, data acquisition and display systems, and much more.
The book provides a quick guide to specialized areas you may encounter in your work, giving you access to the basics of each and pointing you toward trusted resources for further reading, if needed. The accessible information inside offers discussions, examples, and analyses of the topics covered, rather than the straight data, formulas, and calculations you’ll find in other handbooks.
- Presents the most comprehensive coverage of the entire discipline of Mechanical Engineering anywhere in four interrelated books
- Offers the option of being purchased as a four-book set or as single books
- Comes in a subscription format through the Wiley Online Library and in electronic and custom formats
Engineers at all levels will find Mechanical Engineers’ Handbook, Volume 2 an excellent resource they can turn to for the basics of electronics, MEMS, and instrumentation and control.