Mathematical Methods in Engineering and Applied Sciences – eBook
- Author: Hemen Dutta
- File Size: 26 MB
- Format: PDF
- Length: 308 Pages
- Publisher: CRC Press; 1st edition
- Publication Date: January 3, 2020
- Language: English
- ASIN: B083H2CNBF
- ISBN-10: 0367359774, 0429343531,1000764974
- ISBN-13: 9780367359775, 9780429343537, 9781000764970
A choice is a publishing unit at the Association of College & Research Libraries (ACR&L), a division of the American Library Association. Choice has been the recognized leader in the provision of objective, high-quality evaluations of nonfiction academic writing.
Dutta’s Mathematical Methods in Engineering and Applied Sciences (PDF) includes tools and techniques used for building mathematical methods and modeling related to real-life situations. It brings forward important aspects of mathematical research by using different mathematical methods such as computational, analytical, and numerical with relevance or applications in engineering and applied sciences.
- Features the basic developments with full details
- Features theory, methods, and applications in a balanced manner
- Written in a self-contained style and offers proof of necessary results
- Includes the most recent advances and offers sufficient references for further study
- Provides research problems to assist early career researchers to prepare research proposals
Mathematical Methods in Engineering and Applied Sciences (Mathematics and its Applications) makes available for the audience, numerous relevant topics in one place required for a crucial understanding of research problems of an applied nature. This should draw the attention of mathematicians, general readers, and engineers interested in new techniques and tools required for developing more accurate mathematical methods and modeling related to real-life situations.
NOTE: The product only includes the ebook Mathematical Methods in Engineering and Applied Sciences in PDF. No access codes are included.