Maternity and Women’s Health Care (11th Edition) – eBook
- Authors: Deitra Leonard Lowdermilk, Shannon E. Perry, Mary Catherine Cashion, Kathryn Rhodes Alden
- File Size: 129 MB
- Format: PDF
- Length: 1000 pages
- Publisher: Mosby; 11th Edition
- Publication Date: December 18, 2014
- Language: English
- ASIN: B0148JSJ5G
- ISBN-10: 0323377408, 032316918X, 0323390196, 0323299784
- ISBN-13: 9780323377409, 9780323169189, 9780323390194, 9780323299787
Maternity and Women’s Health Care, 11th Edition, (PDF) provides evidence-based coverage of everything you need to know about minding for women of childbearing age. Not only does this ebook emphasize childbearing concerns like newborn care, it also talks about wellness promotion and management of women’s health problems. In describing the continuum of care, it incorporates the importance of understanding family, culture, and community-based care. Featuring new medication alerts and updated content throughout, this edition includes the new maternal levels of care, and the reviewed AAP policy on breastfeeding and infant sleep.
- Medication guides offer an important reference of drugs and their interactions.
- Proficient authors of the market-leading maternity nursing textbook provide the most accurate, up-to-date content.
- Emergency boxes offer information about various emergency situations and provide a quick reference in critical situations.
- Family-Centered Care boxes highlight the concerns and needs of families that you should consider to provide family-centered care.
- Safety alerts highlighted and incorporated within the content draw attention to developing competencies relavent to safe nursing practice.
- Teaching for Self-Management boxes stress important information that nurses need to communicate to patients and families for follow-up care.
- Nursing care plans include foundations for interventions and give you an overview of, and specific guidelines for, providing effective nursing care.
- Clinical reasoning case studies offer you with opportunities to test and develop your analytical skills and to implement knowledge in various settings.
- Signs of potential complications highlight key concerns, alerting you to signs and symptoms of complications and the speedy interventions to provide.
- Cultural Considerations emphasize the importance of considering the beliefs and health practices of patients from varied cultures when providing care.
- Community Activity boxes emphaisze on maternal and newborn activities that can be pursued in local community settings and show nursing care in a variety of settings.
NOTE: The product only includes the ebook Maternity and Women’s Health Care, 11th Edition in PDF. No access codes are included.