March’s Advanced Organic Chemistry: Reactions, Mechanisms, and Structure (8th Edition) – eBook
- Author: Michael B. Smith
- File Size: 90 MB
- Format: PDF
- Length: 2144 pages
- Publisher: Wiley; 8th edition
- Publication Date: November 25, 2019
- Language: English
- ASIN: B0821VK44Y
- ISBN-10: 1119371805, 1119371791
- ISBN-13: 9781119371809, 9781119371793
The completely updated, revised, and definitive resource for college students and professionals in organic chemistry
The updated and revision of March’s Advanced Organic Chemistry: Reactions, Mechanisms, and Structure 8th edition (PDF) explains the theories of organic chemistry with reactions and examples. This ebook is the most comprehensive resource about organic chemistry available. Students are guided on the planning and execution of multi-step synthetic reactions, with detailed descriptions of all the reactions
The opening chapters of March’s Advanced Organic Chemistry, 8th Edition deal with the structure of organic compounds and discuss important organic chemistry bonds, fundamental principles of conformation, and stereochemistry of organic molecules, and reactive intermediates in organic chemistry. Further coverage concerns general principles of mechanism in organic chemistry, including acids and bases, biochemistry, photochemistry, and microwave irradiation. The relationship between structure and reactivity is also covered. The final chapters cover the nature and scope of organic reactions and their mechanisms.
This 8th edition:
- Provides revised examples and citations that reflect advances in areas of organic chemistry published between 2011 and 2017
- Includes appendices on the literature of organic chemistry and the classification of reactions according to the compounds prepared
- Instructs the reader on preparing and conducting multi-step synthetic reactions, and provides complete descriptions of each reaction
The March’s Advanced Organic Chemistry 8e proves once again that it is a must-have desktop reference and textbook for every science student and professional working in organic chemistry or related fields.
NOTE: This sale only includes the ebook March’s Advanced Organic Chemistry: Reactions, Mechanisms, and Structure 8th edition in PDF by Michael Smith. No access codes included.