Managerial Decision Modeling with Spreadsheets (3rd International Edition) – eBook
- Authors: Nagraj Balakrishnan, Barry Render, Ralph M. Stair
- File Size: 50 MB
- Format: PDF
- Length: 587 pages
- Publisher: Pearson; 3rd Edition
- Publication Date: January 17, 2012
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1292024194, 0136115837, 9332518211, 0133071499
- ISBN-13: 978-1292024196, 9780136115830, 9789332518216, 9780133071498
The perfect balance between spreadsheet use and decision modeling.
It’s important that textbooks support decision modeling courses by integrating student’s ability to logically model and evaluate diverse decision-making scenarios with software-based solution procedures. Managerial Decision Modeling with Spreadsheets, 3rd Edition, (PDF) proposes the ideal balance of the decision modeling process and the use of spreadsheets to set up and solve decision models.
The third edition has been updated to show the latest version of Excel.
ALL OUR PRICES ARE IN US$