Management and Leadership for Nurse Administrators (8th Edition) – eBook
- Authors: Linda A. Roussel, Tricia Thomas, James L. Harris
- File Size: 23 MB
- Format: PDF
- Length: 478 pages
- Publisher: Jones & Bartlett Learning; 8th edition
- Publication Date: September 11, 2018
- Language: English
- ASIN: B07HB3WDZN
- ISBN-10: 1284148122
- ISBN-13: 9781284148176, 9781284148121
To succeed as leaders of a multigenerational, diverse workforce, nurse managers and executives need to have both traditional management skills and a creative, contemporary mindset. Management and Leadership for Nurse Administrators, 8th Edition, (PDF) is a comprehensive overview of key management and administrative concepts that are critical to leading healthcare organizations and ensuring patient quality care and safety. The textbook prepares nursing students and professional administrators to lead a workplace that is rapidly evolving due to technology, culture, and changes in the U.S. healthcare system.
The 8th Edition of Management and Leadership for Nurse Administrators features an updated discussion of the business of health care, including resource procurement, revisions to the Affordable Care Act, and financial management relating to reimbursement. It also focuses on transformational leadership principles, such as how leading with emotional intelligence can foster communication, team building, conflict resolution, and joy in the workplace.
New to the Eighth Edition:
- Employs polarity thinking to embrace problems, conflict, and resistance in health care
- New content on management strategies for mentoring and coaching a diverse nursing staff
- Uses implementation science to promote sustainable quality improvement and move toward the IHI Quadruple Aim
- Features Crosswalks for major content areas and competencies from AONE, ACHE, and other professional organizations
NOTE: This sale only includes the original PDF eBook. No access cards or codes included.